Project Coordinator / Client Administrator - London- Competitive Salary and benefits
Our client is a leading provider of Software Solutions to the professional services market place. They are now looking to recruit a Project Coordinator/ Client Administrator. This role is important and extremely varied, requiring you to be well organised, self-motivated, driven and confident.
The Project Coordinator plays a central role in assisting with the overall coordination and functioning of all client-related work. Working closely with Clients, Pre-sales, PMO, Consultancy, Development and Support teams, the Project Coordinator will ensure the teams project related work is properly resourced, scheduled and organised, communicating regularly and effectively with all stakeholders.
Duties & Accountabilities:
- Ensure all work requests are properly managed and signed off by the client.
- Report and take direction from the PMO Team Lead.
- Regularly report project status to all involved parties.
- Utilise MS Project or other related project tools.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and success.
- Produce reports when required by management.
- Coordinate meetings, setting agendas, producing meeting minutes, action items and follow-ups as required by management.
- Produce reports detailing all time spent on chargeable and non-chargeable work using data from time and billing systems.
- Ensure all time in the billing and accruals system is accurate and up to date.
- Project experience, especially with external clients.
- Excellent organisational skills (prioritising, time management, record keeping, follow ups).
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, manage conflicting priorities, effectively multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Demonstrable experience of an industry recognised project management methodology, such as MS Project.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work alone or as part of a team without constant supervision.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A flexible and adaptable team player
- Good problem management skills - able to see a problem through to a solution.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation, exhibiting discretion, diplomacy and tact.
If this is of interest, please email your CV ASAP.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Delivering Projects
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job