Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator role based in the Wakefield area
Our client is a market leader in their field, with offices all over the UK. This opportunity would be working with key accounts on a daily basis, and will be based in the Wakefield area
The main purpose of the Project Coordinator role is to provide a link between designated customers and the Company, dealing with enquiries effectively in order to provide a high-quality service to the customer. You will be the first point of reference for customers, liaising with other departments when required as well as processing of customer orders.
The day to day responsibilities include:
- Carry out administrative procedures within the sales department, such as processing invoices and credit requests, in accordance with the Standard Processes and Procedures.
- Respond to customer enquiries, liaising with other departments and or Plants in order to resolve queries, solve problems and maintain a high-quality service.
- Monitor sales information on customer performance, stock levels, stock invoicing, slow moving stock and equipment so that problems can be identified and dealt with.
- Communicate with external and internal personnel in order to maintain an effective communication flow and improve efficiency.
- Comply with Company Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Customer Feedback / Customer Complaints
The successful candidate will have:
Knowledge of SAP although full training can be given
Confident telephone manner.
Previous experience of a customer service, order/sales data processing role in a busy environment.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Previously worked in an environment driven by continuous improvement and change.
- Positive enthusiastic outlook - adapts to change.
- Flexibility - able to work overtime when required.
- Dedicated - arrives on time/leaves
- Organised - works with structure
- Personal Drive
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Focus
- Relationship Building
Permanent job offer, Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week, paying between £17,500 - £18,500 with great progression prospects, and free on site parking
- Previous experience in a similar job role is - essential