Our client based in central Brighton, is looking for a Project Coordinator to help assist them with their three month data project.
This is a temporary position to start almost immediately, with a view to continue for three months.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 8.00am- 5.00pm paying £11.30 per hour.
Duties are to include:
- Contract reviewing
- Liaising with suppliers
- Entering data on to the tracker
- Coordination of new signatures to be added onto contracts
- Uploading and sending any additional contract amendments
- Sending letter confirmations out to existing and new clients
- Archiving data
- Manage the email inbox
- Able to work on own initiative and make decisions on any problems that may need resolving
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative/coordination and communication skills. They will have a strong eye for detail and able to work on their own when needed. Some knowledge of GDPR would be an advantage however, not necessary.
If you are interested in the role and would like more information, please apply today.
First Recruitment Services Ltd are acting as an employment business for this role.
- Data Management
- Project Work