Are you an enthusiastic, upbeat individual with a "can-do" attitude and the ability to work using your own initiative and as part of a team? Are you able to work flexibly, make decisions quickly and possess the ability to solve problems through logical thinking? Are you a resourceful team player with excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy who is keen to work in a friendly environment for a successful, expanding organisation?
With over 25 years’ experience across the UK and Ireland; Gaia Climate Solutions Ltd specialise in the design, supply and installation of underfloor heating systems. Our philosophy revolves around providing a professional service, using the highest quality products and tailoring each design to each individual project.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Coordinator to join this successful, forward thinking company on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for a variety of activities including:
- Liaising with customers, the sales department, installation and logistics teams to organise each project.
- Taking responsibility for installations and working with relevant teams to ensure installations goes ahead smoothly.
- Problem solving and liaising with external parties to ensure any problems or issues are sorted quickly and efficiently.
- Scheduling engineers and coordinating their workload.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with installers, contractors and site managers using the principles of good customer service.
- Managing external labour requirements.
- Liaising with customers and engineers in respect of enquiries, quotations, scheduling of repairs and commissioning.
- Invoicing customers and providing them with formal reports and documentation of works completed.
- Creating O & M documentation.
- Booking accommodation for Installers / engineers.
- Ensuring installers, engineers and sub contractors’ stock lists, tool lists and tool box talks are updated as required.
- Upholding Gaia’s commitment to health & safety.
- Completing RAM’s and site health and safety documentation.
To be considered for this position you must ideally be able to demonstrate the desire and ability to take ownership of a range of projects; customer service or project management experience would be an advantage. You must also be IT literate with a good standard of basic education and possess excellent interpersonal skills, initiative and common sense coupled with the desire to provide an excellent level of internal and external customer service.
In return for your ability to multi task, think on your feet and remain calm under pressure you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £22,000 - £26,000 pa, whilst gaining the opportunity to work within a progressive, career focused environment as part of a lively, professional team.
If you believe you have the necessary drive, skills and experience for this vacancy, please apply today.!