SF Group are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join one of their clients based in Derby. The Project Coordinator will be joining the business to support a successful Business Development Team with a number of projects and clients.
The successful candidate will have a great multi-tasking ability, as their will be a variety of tasks to complete on a daily basis, including:
- Preparing, collating and distributing business data as requested
- Assisting with preparation of meetings, and conference calls including organising refreshments and meeting rooms and attending where necessary
- Managing diaries in line with each project and its requirements
- Developing and updating strategies and schedules for each project
- Monitoring progress of the project and chasing tasks within the project plan
- Creating and analysing statistics
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to the team
- Ensuring all project needs are met
- Attending weekly meetings that are critical for the development of the business
- Work with Midas ensuring accurate set up of new introducers
- Monitoring leads
- Distributing monthly reports
- Maintaining and accurately updating project change logs
- Keeping all relevant contacts up to date and informed about project status and any issues
- General administration duties such as hotel, train and meeting bookings
- Any other tasks as directed by management
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint along with great communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
The role itself is varied, busy and challenging so you should be able to manage in a fast-paced environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job