Project Coordinator/ Client Administrator - London- Competitive Salary and benefits
Our client is a leading provider of Software Solutions to the professional services market place. They are now looking to recruit a Project Coordinator/ Client Administrator. This role is important and extremely varied, requiring you to be well organised, self-motivated , driven and confident.
The Project Coordinator plays a central role in assisting with the overall coordination and functioning of all client-related work. Working closely with Clients, Pre-sales, PMO, Consultancy, Development and Support teams, the Project Coordinator will ensure the teams project related work is properly resourced, scheduled and organised, communicating regularly and effectively with all stakeholders.
Duties & Accountabilities:
- Ensure all work requests are properly managed and signed off by the client.
- Report and take direction from the PMO Team Lead.
- Regularly report project status to all involved parties.
- Utilise MS Project or other related project tools.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and success.
- Produce reports when required by management.
- Coordinate meetings, setting agendas, producing meeting minutes, action items and follow-ups as required by management.
- Produce reports detailing all time spent on chargeable and non-chargeable work using data from time and billing systems.
- Ensure all time in the billing and accruals system is accurate and up to date.
- Excellent organisational skills (prioritising, time management, record keeping, follow ups).
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, manage conflicting priorities, effectively multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Demonstrable experience of an industry recognised project management methodology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrable experience of time and billing systems.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work alone or as part of a team without constant supervision.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A flexible and adaptable team player
- Good problem management skills - able to see a problem through to a solution.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, exhibiting discretion, diplomacy and tact.
If this is of interest, please email your CV ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job