This company has a lovely workforce where everyone is friendly and supportive. They are based in modern offices with free parking provided, they offer a good salary and a good benefits package.
The main purpose is to work closely with the Construction Manager, take responsibility for tracking and coordination of the project and help improve processes.
This role would be perfect for someone who is confident chasing over the phone, has a high attention to detail and is a competent Microsoft Excel user.
• Working with construction managers to compile Site Packs prior to commencement.
• Document Control and Management.
• Chasing of quotes/updating on master matrix.
• Chasing builder manual information
• Compilation of, updating and monitoring defects Schedule.
• Timesheet Management - Payroll
• Monthly Report Compilation (template to be set up by manager)
• Assist Health and safety Department with obtaining packs & returns
• Compiling Project Survey Data & Tracking
• Adapting to ever chancing duties in line with construction manager’s direction
What’s on offer?
£20-22,000 per annum salary, free parking, 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, private healthcare scheme and workplace pension scheme.
Hours = 9-5:30pm Mon-Fri
The ideal candidate:
• Must have previous administration or coordination experience
• Ideally has experience of project work and tracking project progress
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and happy to pick up the phone
• Must be a team player
• Must be IT literate and competent with Microsoft
• Reliable and punctual
Does this sound like the role you have been looking for?
If so please do not hesitate and answer the questions below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job