SECOM are one of the largest security companies with offices all across the UK. You’ll be part of the Group who employ 53,000 people in nearly 2,800 locations worldwide.
We are looking for people who are passionate about customer service and project delivery to join Secom as a Project Coordinator for one of our major customers based in Manchester.
If you have experience in coordinating projects and are interested in joining our team we’d like to get to know you and discuss more about this opportunity. You will be reporting into our senior management team.
- Attend client meetings in Manchester and assist with determination of project requirements
- Assist our Project Managers in the drafting and issuance of project preliminary schedules, key dates, workstreams and other related project specific information
- Prepare project organization and communication charts
- Decipher key project information and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Review reports from Consultants/key contractors throughout the lifecycle of the project and disseminate information to key project team members
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log
- Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database
- Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
- At least 3 years of experience in project coordination in a related field
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- BS/BA in a related field is desirable but not essential
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is desirable but not essential
•Competitive salary base 25,500k - 28,000 (DOE) +
•Attractive benefits package including health insurance
Why join our team?
SECOM is experiencing huge growth and you’ll be part of this growing team. We believe in recruiting from within and they are always opportunities to further your career so please apply today to be part of the interview selection as interviews are taking place in the next 10 working days.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest security and fire solutions organisations with global operations and a very large client base. They offer fantastic training and development plus global career development opportunity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job