My client in the High Wycombe area is now looking to add a Project Coordinator to their team. Your main role will be to coordinate the administration for the Project Sales department and assist in correspondence, communications and follow up with customers to ensure a high level of customer service.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, be highly proficient with CRMs, have strong communication and organisation skills and have experience with Microsoft Office packages. Experience in a customer facing environment and the ability to develop strong relationships is also required whilst any experience with planning and organising workloads or CAD technical drawings is desirable.
Joining a small team and reporting to the Commercial Manager the successful candidate can expect their role to involve:
- Imputing new enquiries on the CRM
- Organising job files for each project and ensuring areas/data on CRM are correct
- Coordinating the 'Tenders’ e-mail account and issuing enquiries
- Printing out relevant quotations and drawings for checking and highlighting any apparent differences between proposals and specifications at Tender Stage
- Requesting specification drawings and or information from clients
- Overseeing Engineers during the Tender process - Confirming Audit sheets are complete and filed and working with the team leader to ensure deadlines are met
- Coordinating correspondence and communications with customers e.g. printing tender quotations and issuing them to customers via e-mail and printing out associated letters
- Assisting the Team leader and Commercial Manager with administrative duty
- Respond and act on leads from external sources such as letters, emails and contact all new CRM customer leads
- Prepare quick quotation for fast tracking projects.
- Ensuring all Technical Consultants are copied into all project correspondence
This is an office based role working out of their High Wycombe based offices standard hours are 9-5 but my client would consider flexible hours if required. They are offering a competitive salary of up to £26,000 plus pension and healthcare benefits. They also offer plenty of onsite parking so are easily commutable from; Oxford, Slough, Reading, Maidenhead, Aylesbury and Watford areas.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Sales Coordination
- Project Coordination
- Project Sales