Project Coordinator – FMCG – Eastleigh to £30,000
You have experience as a Project Coordinator Sales Administrator and you’re looking for a new role near to Eastleigh in Hampshire.
We’re a recruiter who have been asked to recruit for an International Business within the FMCG marketplace. You’ll join an organisation who really look to develop their staff and you’ll join a friendly team of 5 Key Account Managers where you’ll provide support to the team.
You’ll be required to work Monday to Thursday from 8.45am to 5.30pm and 8:30am to 5pm on a Friday.
You’ll join a leading UK based Company who employ over 200 staff from offices in Eastleigh. The Company distribute their products to over 80 Countries Globally, they have a reputation for developing their staff and you’ll work from their new HQ which has onsite parking.
- To interrogate in house accounting systems for sales/accounts data and provide meaningful analysis either verbally or in writing.
- To manage various projects that will help the development of key markets, for example, New Product Development, market and sales history research.
- To liaise between stakeholders in various subjects, both within and outside the department, to foster effective communication between them. To provide administrative and technical support to the Key Account Managers, Senior Management and potentially other staff within the department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word to at least ‘intermediate’ level.
- experience in a thriving office environment.
- Demonstrable experience of taking ownership of subjects.
- Experience of learning bespoke software / IT packages.
to £30,000 + Pension + On Site Parking
Monday to Thursday from 8.45am to 5.30pm and 8:30am to 5pm on a Friday.
Near Eastleigh / Hampshire
Commute from Southampton / Chandlers Ford
Email your CV through to Jason Price of CV Screen in Strict Confidence.