Project Coordinator - 12 month contract
A global engineering business reuire an experieced Project Controller for a 12 month contract.
The Project Coordinator will work Purchasing. Engineering, Operation and Logistics function to ensure prototype material orders are aligned to enable prototype builds are completed on time.
Project Coordinator works with the Purchasing Team to ensure the following:
• Supplier selection work is on schedule, including supplier health and capacity assessments
• Schedule alignment with the supply base for material receipt dates at manufacturing locations; including special attention to long lead-time component management
• Critical path schedule alignment with operations and technical functions
Project Coordinator works with the Technical Project Leader to ensure the following:
• Engineering release status is managed per Build Expectations.
• Delays in engineering release work are clearly visible and risk mitigation is implemented to minimize manufacturing and supplier readiness. .
• Integration of design changes into future build/upfit plans
• Critical path schedule alignment with operations and purchasing functions
Readiness Project Coordinator is responsible for coordination and execution of all prototype material procurement for programs.
• Manages prototype material procurement status
• Identification of all material requirements for prototype builds (including spares and engineering test needs
• Monitors Ariba Purchase orders for prototype hardware
• Coordination with plant materials for production hardware needs for builds
Readiness Project Coordinator is responsible for driving and supporting following meetings
• Drive cross functional Readiness meeting
• Support Program core team meeting and technical team meetings
• 1:1 meetings with Planners and Technical Specialist for Tracker updates
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"