My client is a well established architectural practice who provide architectural and interior that work within commercial, residential, leisure, hotel and education areas. As the successful candidate you will be working directly with the Project Director, Associate Director or Associate on the design and development of projects from concept stage through to completion of a project.
The role will be as an Architect leading an "in house" team of architectural staff and an external Design Team comprising Sub Consultants for large education and commercial schemes.
DEVELOPING THE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- Lead the briefing process. Record the brief in report form, minutes and by compiling room data sheets.
- Take responsibility for the production of Accommodation Strategies, Feasibility Studies and Utilisation and Area Forecasts.
- Review and comment on project programmes.
- Develop Deliverables Schedules for the architectural teams and all associated consultants.
- Obtain quotations for sub-consultants and appoint as necessary.
- Prepare concept design sketches and develop the design utilising ArchiCAD in BIM.
- Brief and manage an architectural team to realise design proposals in a drawn format.
- Co-ordinate the production of visualisations and animations using the building model with the team.
- Production of Stage Reports and any other necessary reports required for projects.
- Chair, record and minute Design Team meetings and Co-ordination meetings.
- Attend Client project meetings to present architectural designs and reports.
- Ensure the architectural team produces all information necessary to submit Applications to all relevant statutory authorities.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Design Team.
- In conjunction with the client, develop and produce Room Data Sheets.
- Ensure the design is kept within the Clients set budget.
PREPARING DETAIL DESIGN AND PRODUCTION INFORMATION
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT/CONSTRUCTION ON SITE
POST CONSTRUCTION - PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
Undertake Structured Continued Professional Development CPD
Uphold the reputation of the Practice at all times to existing customers such that they place repeat business or recommend to others.
Assist with the compilation of bids and tenders. Attend interviews as necessary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"