Job Title: Project Management Administrator
Salary: Up to £26.500 + exceptional benefits scheme
Why would I like to work with this client?
They offer a fun and friendly environment with an inclusive ethos. Their second to none benefit scheme is what sets them apart from others within their industry. This is the perfect opportunity to join as they have growth plans and therefore could offer great progression opportunities.
Would I be the ideal candidate?
You would be an active team player who is able to offer support to the Project Management Team within the Property function. You would ensure smooth and efficient running of everyday administrative activities through proficient communication abilities.
What would I be doing day to day?
- Liaise with contractors, designers, suppliers, project managers & operations team throughout projects leading up to handover, opening & beyond
- Management of the Property purchase order & invoicing systems (Circa £30m of capital expenditure)
- Gant chart & report management and distribution to accurately reflect the dates for circa 50 rolling projects per financial year
- Stock tracking & transport logistics management for the restaurant furniture stock held at Monarch's transport warehouse
- Liaising with our designers to ensure that our layouts, concept presentations & photographs are delivered on time and uploaded onto the Group website for the world to see
- Manage stock levels for all major pieces of equipment and replenish stock as and when needed
- Managing small projects on an ad hoc basis
- To promote best practice within the Project Management Department and constantly look to improve processes and procedures
- To actively demonstrate and encourage the client's values
What skills must I have to apply?
- Accuracy and great attention to detail
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Be able to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and colleagues as well as external suppliers
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.