Our Clients, a global leader in the insurance industry, is seeking a Project Actuary on a contract basis for the next 6 months. The role will be based in Swindon.
Overall project objective is to transition the UK P&C business to a new legal entity structure with required regulatory authorisation. The Risk workstream objective is to re-design and further embed changes to the risk framework to support the application. Within the Risk Workstream of the Brexit programme.
- Interpreting internal model outputs
- Developing risk appetite framework
- Developing stress and scenario testing and supporting ORSA
- Developing second line oversight processes for reinsurance, investments and new business/pricing
- Developing capital management framework/policy
- Qualified actuary with 3+ years post qualification experience
- GI/P&C experience - Retail and Commercial business lines
- Financial risk and capital modelling experience
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job