Salary: £500+ per day
Location: Central London
About the company:
My client is a forward-thinking international underwriting business with a reputation for delivering excellence, great people and innovative products.
As part of one of the world's largest insurance groups, they look to empower their clients around the world to protect customers against complex and ever-changing risks.
This role is supporting a number of expense management initiatives within FP&A, which are being project managed and resourced by the Finance Change team, including the implementation of:
- a new expense allocation framework;
- expense reporting; and
- improvements to expense budgeting
Expense Allocation Framework
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Change Manager and FP&A Expense Management Team to redefine an appropriate expense allocation framework
- Once framework has been signed off by key stakeholders, work on implementing new framework in PeopleSoft, including documentation of the process flow the process for hand over to the FP&A team
- Perform analysis to highlight any impacts of new expense allocation framework on internal management reporting
- Gather requirements from stakeholders on reporting needs
- Redesign monthly expense reports (particular focus on internal reporting of IT costs)
- Implement new expense reporting, including documenting the process for hand over to the FP&A team
- Participate in Phase II of the implementation of Anaplan for Expense Budgeting
- Review the Expense Budgeting process to identify areas to be enhanced
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Participate in additional project work across any aspect of the FP&A team's responsibilities
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified / part-qualified
- Expense management experience
- IT literate with advanced Excel
- Strong financial modelling abilities
- Highly numerate
- Detail orientated
- Strong aptitude to follow and improve existing processes
- Ability to work under pressureDesirable
- University degree
- Insurance accounting experience (min 3 years)
- Peoplesoft, Nvision and Anaplan experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'