Programmes Manager - Emerging Markets
A dynamic and independent think tank is looking for an experienced Conference Producer to join the events team working on around 30 'meetings’ a year. The annual meetings programme brings together key financial players to exchange dialogue.
The company strive to maintain a start-up atmosphere where creative ideas are encouraged, with no two days are the same.
Task & Responsibilities Include:
- To write compelling and topical programmes for the events, about issues affecting monetary and economic policy around the world
- To build and maintain relationships with the members and other key figures around the world
- To identify and invite senior policy makers and stakeholders to attend as speakers
- To identify and approach institutions that may be interested to partner or fund the project
- To continually update the company website and to keep internal stakeholders fully informed at all stages
The Ideal Candidate:
- To have a deep understanding and enthusiasm for economics and economic policy
- At least 2 years’ experience producing commercial conferences
- You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, solid experience of building industry relationships
- You’ll have a strong work ethic and be a real team player
- A second language in Spanish, Portuguese or French is desirable
Salary: £27,000 + bonus
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Conference Production