Programme Support Officer - Glasgow - 6 Months
Experienced Programme Support Officer required for an initial 6 month contract based in Glasgow.
Duties will include but are not limited to -
- Maintain and update programme documentation, including the programme plan, risks and issues, outcomes and benefits
- Commission and issue papers for the monthly Digital Management Group meetings
- Commission and issue papers for quarterly Programme Board meetings
- Maintain the Programme documentation and artefacts.
- Monitoring and reporting of programme expenditure against budget
- Review and forecasting the Programme budget on a monthly basis
- Produce monthly, year end and ad hoc financial reports
- Provide support and guidance on financial processes, policies and procedures to all staff within the programme as appropriate.
Essential skills candidate MUST have include -
- Proven track record supporting a project or programme
- Experience of managing complex budgets
- Experience of working in a Programme Office
- Qualified in MSP, Prince 2 or Agile.
Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE - This rate falls INSIDE IR35 Legislation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.