We're looking for a hard-working and proactive Programme Coordinator to join our London team.
- Coordinate the administrative aspects of the student journey including recruitment, induction, orientation, examination and progression
- Work with the Design Director, Research Director and Operations Director to ensure all aspects of the programme take place within the agreed framework in the course documents and the contractual agreement with London Met
- Ensure the programme and registry folders on the server are maintained, monitored and appropriately archived
- Assist in preparing the timetable for the programme and associated meetings
- Communicate regularly with the student body and its elected representatives
- Coordinate the process of student submissions, evaluation and monitor feedback as set out in the Operations Manual
- Maintain and update the Classroom folder for the programme.
- Arrange external guests for academic reviews
- Upload student marks to E-Vision for London Met
- Ensure the programme’s smooth day-to-day running
- Organise the events
- Chair and administrate the MArch Course Forum
- Sit on the Operational Management Group
- Prepare reports for the Board on the MArch programme as set out in the Operations Manual
- Deliver pastoral care for students
- Experienced co-ordinator/organiser with excellent time management skills
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft programmes, including Word, Excel and databases
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Adaptable and proactive individual who takes their own initiative
- Confident with building relationships with students, program directors and our key partners
- Available to work 4 days a week
- A positive attitude, nibble, sociability and a sense of humour
- Interested in working for a start-up and enthusiastic about what we do!
- Knowledge of the education sector and previous experience in higher education
- Have a creative background
- Regular socials and events - Summer/Christmas parties, Alumni and Partner events
- Flexible working hours
- Learning and development initiatives
- Small, tight-knit team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'