My client being a global Internet company are currently seeking a Program Manager to work on a 12-month temporary assignment. This company brings together smart, talented people from a diversity of backgrounds, and creates a place you could bring your whole self to work. Work for a company that celebrates their staff and thrive on each individual employee for the benefit of their products and community. You will work for a company who believe in removing barriers so that their staff can focus on the things they love, both inside and outside of work. This organisation is completely dedicated in constantly searching for unique ways to improve the health and happiness of their workers temporary or permanent.
What you will do
This is a highly strategic yet execution oriented role working across multiple internal stakeholders to minimise renewal risk, maximise upsell/upgrade, and identify potential opportunities. Strategizing with Strategic Account Specialists to secure and increase G Suite account revenue. You have strong marketing skills and the ability to create and deliver storytelling content using multiple formats and platforms. Sales experience is also required to understand and support the team to ensure proper landing and execution of sales targets.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and execute customer programs at scale for the GSuite Account Management division
- Track customer sales programs and impacts
- Analyze work pipeline, track key performance metrics across the team
To be considered for this role
- Having previous experience in a digital content role, or a marketing role involving content creation
- Having at least 2 years of sales experience
- SQL knowledge and experience is a plus
- Excellent written communication skills
English fluency - second European language is a plus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job