Professional Stream Teachers
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are recruiting Professional Stream Teachers for a major client of ours in the UAE
Professional Stream Teachers work in teams, led by Professional Stream Lead Teachers, with each member contributing to the continuous improvement of teaching and learning materials and support for students. Professional Stream Teachers are responsible for the successful implementation of Professional Stream Curriculum across grades 9-12 and are required to do the following:
- Deliver the curriculum according to 21st century teaching and learning principles.
- Model and support an applied, learner-centered, hands-on classroom environment that promotes learner engagement and participation.
- Ensure that students reach the expected age-related outcomes.
- Create a positive, active, practical, applied learning environment.
- Manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
- Play a leadership role in modeling behaviour, attitudes, and learning behaviours for students.
- Support the learning process by identifying needs and guiding students to achieve their learning objectives.
- Ensure assessments are delivered according to the assessment strategy and guidelines, in a valid and rigorous manner.
- Maintain an accurate record of student achievement and performance.
- Create positive and effective relationships with colleagues.
- Facilitate applied lessons in an engaging and progressive manner.
- Ensure successful implementation of the new curriculum and assessment strategy.
- Participate in the monitoring and evaluation of the new curriculum and assessment strategy.
Relevant degree from an accredited higher education institute in any of the following disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Travel & Tourism;
- Event Management;
- Environmental Health & Safety.
- Minimum 2 years of appropriate vocational teaching experience
- Training and Assessing Qualification
- Internal Verification Qualification
- Masters degree
- CELTA / DELTA
- ESL teaching experience
Excellent communicative oral and written English is essential.
IELTS 7.0 Academic / 7.5 General (with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'