Plastic Packer Required;
Encore Personnel is recruiting Production Operatives on behalf of our well know client based within the Ashbourne.
Hours of work will be:
22:00-06:00, 14:00-22:00, 06:00-14:00 Rotating Nights, PMs , AMs
- Days £7.83
- Nights £9.08
- Holiday pay and pension
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Working on end of the line, taking finished plastic products of the extrudor
- Production operative duties involving various manual handling tasks
- Stacking and packing products
- Getting products ready for the despatch
- Visual quality checking
- Keeping the production area clean and tidy
- Helping if and when require
Keeping up with the pace of the lines / machines
This is an ongoing position and it may become permanent for the right candidate.
Previous production experience is not essential as full training will be given.
Please contact Encore Derby , or send a message to the provided email address:Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job