Job Description for the Production Technician role:
- Manufacture and assembly of a variety of products in accordance with engineering specifications and instructions. To include, wiring, soldering/desoldering, PCB assembly and fault finding.
- Have a good practical experience of soldering/de-soldering to IPC J-STD-00.
- Have a good practical experience of PCB assembly and rework.
- Adhere to control processes to achieve conforming product.
- Use of in house PC systems.
- Complete paperwork in accordance with quality & contractual requirements ensuring materials & product traceability.
- Communicate manufacturing failures and process improvement ideas to Team leader.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping standards.
- Follow company procedures on ESD compliance.
- Meeting sometimes challenging timescales, work as part of a team to reliably deliver a range of products.
- Experience in assembly, test, packing and material handling processes.
- Able to solder and be familiar with through hole and surface mount assembly
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and outlook
- IPC accreditation for soldering
- Ability to follow technical drawings
Calibre was established in 1988 and is respected World-wide for providing image scaling technology for use with large LED video walls primarily used for Concerts, Award Ceremonies, Rental/Staging and Advertising and for image scalers for professional projection applications. Calibre is a highly effective OEM partner to many well-known companies in specialist markets, providing customised image scaling and processing solutions.
As a market leader in innovation Calibre will continue to utilise its own in-house hardware and software design teams for all product development with technology centres in Bradford, UK and Hannover, Germany and its manufacturing facility in Bradford, UK. This enables Calibre to optimise product performance and retain an unusually high depth of technical knowledge of design and innovation.
- Microsoft Word
- PCB design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"