Our Client is looking for a Production technician to join their growing team based in Milton Keynes on an initial 3 month contract. The production technician operates and maintains live virus vaccine equipment as part of an empowered work team. Routinely performs line- specific duties including line check-in in-process quality monitoring, equipment operation, work centre cleaning and change-over.
This role is accountable for providing correct paperwork to allow for manufacturing of compliant antigens used in various animal vaccines, working with both primary and secondary manufacturing departments and also Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Printing of controlled documents
- Typing and updating SOPs
- Loading documents on document management system
- Handling local requests from large team including stationery, lockers, housekeeping etc.
- At least four years' experience in a similar type of role
- Excellent Word operator - advanced training required
- Good English grammar and spelling skills
- Demonstrated close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to respond to changing priorities
- Diplomacy and excellent judgement
To apply for this role, simply apply to this advert, or alternatively you can send your CV and quote the job title and location.
All applications are subject to S3s Science's stringent security vetting checks. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.