Interested?.. Please read below..
You will follow established procedures and guidelines to manufacture the organisation’s products according to production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and wastage targets; and quality standards and as detailed by the Production Supervisor, X-Ray.
Essential Job role:
• Operate machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions.
• Assemble and test all products, electrical, mechanical or electro/mechanical as required by the demands identified via the production build forecasts and the sales demands and communicated by the Production Supervisor, X-Ray.
• Carry out all duties in an effective and efficient manner.
• Ensure that best practice is maintained at all times.
• Maintenance of health and safety and 5S in areas of responsibility.
• Maintenance of Management System procedures for the areas of responsibility that demonstrate compliance with the specified requirements of BS EN ISO9000:2000
• Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Application of team working ethic at all times and ensuring support for other/all members of the Production Team and related departments.
• Involvement in packing ands despatch.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business