We have a production team leader role for a food manufacturing firm in Halstead, Essex. The position involves working on a late shift, Monday - Friday and is an ideal position for someone looking to progress into management.
Hours of work are 14:00 - 23:00, Monday - Friday
- To make sure all new staff are trained as well as ensuring they're supported
- Participating in the operation of machinery in your section
- Assisting & working in all positions within your section
- Provide support to the shift manager as and when required
- Lead by example, behaving appropriately with a "can do" attitude at all times
- Ensuring yourself and the team follow the companies policies & values
As this is a food manufacturing firm you will need to have a strong understanding of health & safety & hygiene policies within the industry.
Previous production in a food & beverage manufacturer is preferred but not essential.
This is a permanent position dependent on a successful 3 month probation period.
If you think this role could be for you but would like some further information then please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job