Production Planning Manager
Production Planning Manager - Manufacturing
Circa £50k per annum (negoitable based on experince) + benefits
We are looking for a Senior Planner to joining our established manufacturing planning team.
- Product planning and scheduling to ensure 100% on-time-in-full delivery against customer requirements
- Designing short, medium and long term production plans in conjunction with the Production Manager
- Arranging suppliers and contractors as required
- Ensuring work carried out is timely in respect of delivery commitments
- Providing accurate lead time data to ensure competitive quotations
- Managing inventory levels to meet specific company objectives
- Ensuring all planning and scheduling is carried out in accordance the company quality system
- Reviewing materials and planning systems and procedures
- Providing training and development to the wider production planning team
APPLICANT MINIUMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant experience within a manufacturing production environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with MRP systems, SAP desirable but not essential
- Circa £50k per annum (negoitable based on experince) + benefits
Applications in writing to our retained search consultant. We look forward to hearing from you. No agencies please. In view of the sometimes overwhelming number of applications received, it may not always be possible for us to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, it should be assumed that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Thank you for your interest.
- Production Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"