A brilliant new opportunity has now arisen for a Production Support Assistant to join the HQ team. This is a key, varied role with lots of opportunity to learn and develop, and may suit a recent graduate (or equivalent) looking to start and/or progress their career at the centre of a growing company.
You will provide support and cover for our Head of Commercial Planning and Purchasing Manager, helping to ensure the smooth planning of production by:
* Updating and communicating the weekly production plan
* Ensuring stock is maintained at a healthy level
* Updating the maintenance log
* Providing accurately timely reports
* Building great relationships and liaising clearly with colleagues, particularly those in the production management team
* Helping to identify improvements that will enable processes to become more efficient
There will also be the opportunity to get involved with lots of exciting business projects on an adhoc basis.
You will need:
* To be a great administrator, naturally organised, with excellent attention to detail
* To enjoy juggling lots of tasks
* Good computer skills and familiarity with Excel
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong numerical skills
* A positive, proactive attitude
* A willingness to learn and progress - we have ambitious future plans and there will be some fantastic opportunities as the business grows!
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
- FMCG Production admin analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'