Due to continued growth T&K Associates are currently recruiting for a Production Operator to join our Client on a Temporary to Permanent basis located in Coalville.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for the operation of lines used to produce the Company products, this is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team within a thriving business that has on-going growth plans.
Production Operator job Details & Benefits;
- £9.36 per hour
- Rotating shifts - Days 6am - 2pm & Afternoons 2-10pm
- Permanent role after 12 weeks
- Free parking & Canteen facility on site
- Friendly working environment
Production Operator Role & Responsibilities include;
- Set-up lines according to order specifications
- Set-up, operate and troubleshoot all equipment and tooling
- Weigh and mix materials according to order sheet
- Complete finished part inspection, material identification and handling
- Data input and related requirements for traceability
- Daily and weekly planned maintenance of all equipment
Person Specification of Production Operator;
- Must have the ability to follow instructions from a written procedure
- Basic use of a Computer is beneficial
- Must be physically fit due to the heavy lifting involved
- The ability to operate a production line and associated equipment
- To be able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Good communication skills are essential at all levels
If you are interested in the role as a Production Operator, then please apply now by sending your CV.
- Machine Tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'