Excellent opportunity for an Production Operator in Bridgend with a Hourly rate of £9 per hour on a temporary basis. The role will be on a three month basis with the potential to be ongoing. If you are immediately available please get in contact.
- Complete manufacturing processes within the standards.
- Be able to verify each step or work by taking appropriate tests and inspections.
- Complete on line documentation
- Participate in identify, drawing attention to and resolving problems on processes.
- Follow the cGMP procedures such as goos housekeeping, hygeine and safety practices
Skills / Experience
- Previous experience of manufacturing/prodcution at operator level
- Knowledge of cGMP and safety standards associated with manufacturing
- Excellent dexterity with small components
- Works well with collegues in a team
- Requires IT, Literacy and numeracy skills
- Soldering experience is desirable
- Immediate start required
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*