Production Operator - Food Industry Days & Afternoons
We are now recruiting for Production Operators to work at our Client's busy Factory in Blaenavon area.
We are looking for individuals who relish the opportunity to work as part of a team in a factory
environment. For the right candidate there is also an opportunity to move into a permanent position !
The factory environments can be busy, but your safety comes first and all personal protective equipment will be provided.
Successful candidates will be expected to work on two shifts (optional):
Days 6:30am - 2:30pm
Afternoons 2:30pm - 10:30pm
You will be working on the lines where you will be making
packing or picking different types of food products. You will clean the lines after products are
finished and if needed will be asked to prepare a line for the next product.
- Producing a quality product
- Supporting the shift leaders to achieve targets according to the production plan
- Complying with all company policies and procedures
- Excellent hygiene and housekeeping of the area
- Must have basic English Literacy and Basic Numeracy Skills
- Work well in a team and or own
- Good understanding of health and safety and food hygiene
- Previous factory experience desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Ability to show initiative
Full induction training is provided. We also provide multi-skilled training on department specific
equipment such as various production line machinery, processes, and computer systems if the
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Food Production
- food manufacturing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'