Staffline are recruiting for Production Operatives to work at a Salad and Vegetable Factory in Bo'ness.
We are recruiting for a variety of roles in the Factory:
You will need to be physically fit as all positions will involve being active on your feet all day. Some positions will include manual handling duties.
- Cooking raw materials
- Mixing, traying up, weighing
- Ensuring stock rotation, quality checks, working to production plan
- Setting up scales
- Weighing Product
- Ensuring presentation meets line standards
- Compiling orders
- Count and record waste
- Label printing and checking
- Record keeping for temperatures, production
All positions will involve cleaning and hygiene activities and will be working in a chilled environment
Shift times are 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm. Shift patterns vary but you will be required to work on any day of the week.
- Staff Sales Shop
- Free Car Park
- Paid Breaks