Temp to Perm
4 on 4 off Shifts
£19,000 - £26,000, free on site parking.
The Production Operatives positions involve operating production machinery to produce quality products; full training of specialist mill equipment will be provided. The role is based within a busy manufacturing mill in the Oswestry area. The role will start with a shadow training period learning how the mill and its machinery operate; this will include fault finding and resolving.
- You will be working according to a production schedule to manufacture products that are time and quality critical
- You will be performing manual duties coupled with running automated machinery and it will include lifting.
- Working as part of a small team and independently.
- Time served in a manufacturing environment and setting up and operating production machinery
- You will have experience of working within a quality environment
- You will have experience of using automated or computer interface production equipment
- You will have an agricultural background or strong team work ethic.
- Candidates need good numeracy skills and to be computer literate.
The Production Operatives positions involves working shifts rotating between days and nights, starting initially on £7.83 per which is equivalent to £19,000 per year for the training period, with pay rise up to £26,000 per year once fully trained.
Our client is a successful manufacturing plant who operate 24/7. The position will be temporary to permanent with the potential of earning £26,000 once fully trained and working on shifts. They are looking for an immediate start.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Production Equipment