PMP Recruitment is currently looking for Production Operatives in Sutton Bridge, PE12 9TD. This is a key role in helping to support the nation, as you will be working alongside a leading provider of freshly prepared food.
The pay rate as a Production Operative will be between £9.20 to £11.50 per hour depending on the department you work in.
Your role as a Production Operative:
- You will be working in a chilled food manufacturing environment
- Prepare and pack food products
- Ensuring hygiene is up to standard
- Making sure health and safety is followed correctly
Typical shift as a Production Operative:
We have a variety of both full time and part time shifts available for you!
Benefits of working as a Production Operative:
- You will receive weekly pay - every Friday
- No experience needed as full training is provided
- This is a temporary position with long term opportunities
- Overtime rate will be paid after 35 to 36.75hours per week depending on the department you work in
Location: Sutton Bridge, PE12 9TD.
Transport: You must have your own transport or a reliable source of transport required due to the shift times and location
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now for an IMMEDIATE START as a Production Operative!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'