Established in 1984, my client take pride in having over 30 years of experience in British Manufacturing. They design and manufacture their own brand of 'Nitro Springs’ in Britain and the EU. Specialising in the automotive industry and others they design parts for the likes of Jaguar, Landrover etc.
They are now on the lookout for an Assembly Operative to join their busy warehousing department.
The ideal candidate will be willing to learn, have excellent attention-to-detail, be self-motivated and eager to learn. Standard level of English and Maths is essential and must be able to arrive on-time.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Use of Hare Press to produce parts as required.
- Use of Laser Machines to produce parts as required.
- Use of Auto Charge Machine to produce parts as required.
- Use of Roll Form Machines to produce parts as required.
- Use of Charge & Test rigs to produce parts as required.
- Issue of raw material to appropriate Works Orders, ensuring that issued materials are booked out correctly on the Progress Plus system.
- Receipt of finished goods from production departments, ensuring that the quantities are recorded on the Progress Plus system correctly.
- Produce parts or Assemble parts at the required hourly rate (exceptionally, to a minimum of 80% of all tasks to within 95% of the required hourly rate).
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment, ensuring that Health and Safety Policy is adhered to.
- To publically support and work diligently towards the Company’s Mission Statement and management goals
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Work to deadlines and to; plan, organise, and prioritise own and others work activities over weeks/months ahead in order to satisfy customer expectations.
- To be committed to the Company’s ethos of customer care.
- To always be honest, respectful of all employees and customers and to adhere to the Company’s Equality and Diversity Policy.
- To ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance of the appropriate legislation and to carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Develop effective working relationships with all levels of staff and customers
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks, as instructed by the Operations Manager or Senior Management Team.
- Production Teams
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'