Our client based in Seaham are looking for experienced Production Operators to join their team.
- Working on a busy production line
- Adhering to strict health and safety regulations
- Picking and packing products
- Quality checking
- Producing high quality products according to company standards
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Days and Nights)
- Must be flexible to work weekends when following shift pattern
- Ideally have production experience but not essential as full training will be given
- Must have food hygiene certificate
- Production Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'