PMP Recruitment is hiring full-time production operatives to join the team at largest designer and in-house manufacturer of Gift Wrap and Christmas Crackers, CF82 7SS! We have a number of vacancies to start immediately!
Our client serves many of the best-known retailers throughout the UK and beyond and we are looking for hard working people to join their production team.
- £9.15p/h increasing to £10.60p/h after 12 weeks
Duration: 10 months
Shift times as a production operative:
- Rotation of 12hr shifts including Days (7am-7pm) and Nights (7pm-7am)
About the role:
As a production operative you will be working in a busy, fast paced environment. You will be responsible for packing goods on a production line and organising goods into boxes ready for dispatch. You will be required to lift and stack boxes.
Packing Operative duties:
- Following strict guidelines and procedures
- Assembling boxes
- Labelling and stacking boxes
- Lifting loads
- Transporting goods through different areas of the factory
- Fast paced packing off the end of machines
- Reporting to shift managers and production managers
- Working toward strict targets
- Free onsite parking
- Good degree of dexterity in order to maintain the speed of the production line
- Basic Numeracy and literacy knowledge
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work toward targets
Holiday accrual of up to 28 days per annum, subject to hours worked
Due to the location and hours worked, ideally candidates will have their own mode of transport to ensure they can make all shifts.
Apply now for an immediate start as a packaging operative!
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'