£10.50 Per Hour
Our client, a manufacturing business based in Ashford, are currently looking for a Production Operative to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. The successful candidate will be working Saturdays and Sundays, 6am - 6pm for and hourly rate of £10.50.
Please note due to remote location you must have access to a vehicle.
- Feeding products into machinery that will cut them down to size/shape
- Taking product out of the machine and checking for defaults
- Pack and stack products
- This is a physically demanding role so previous experience of working within a similar role will be beneficial
- Must have access to own vehicle due to remote location
- Must be able to work weekends
- Experience within manufacturing, warehousing, or labouring would be beneficial
- Ability to concentrate and carry out a repetitive role
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'