Production Operative required for one of our Clients based at the outskirts of Mundford (Norfolk).
Working within manufacturing plant(not cold/chilled environment) your main duties will be to clean and prepare site ready for production runs.
Role: Production Operative
12 week temporary to permanent
Monday to Friday
Night shift 22.00pm to 06.00am
£8.83 per hour, all breaks paid
Main duties:As Production Operative you will be required to perform following duties:
- To clean and prepare site to be ready for production
- Dismantle, clean and assemble various machinery
- To assist in the start-up and shut-down of the production system when required
- To operate equipment, fill in relevant paperwork, report all the issues to Line leader
- To follow recipe and mix ingredients and run trial batch of the product ready for the morning shift
- Previous factory/production/cleaning experience beneficial but full training will be given
- Due to the unsociable hours - own transport is required
How to apply:
- Apply online now or,
- Call Industrial Team on
- Text us/WhatsApp your name and job reference "Mundford" on we will call you back or,
- Email your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'