The company offer a great working environment, full time hours, permanent contacts and good industry training.
Hours of work include:
Working 7 days out of 14, 12 hour shifts
Your duties will include:
- Packing of finished manufactured product
- Quality Inspection of finalised product
- Operating a range of production machinery
- Completing relevant paperwork when necessary inc quality.
- Wrapping and banding products
- Keeping your work area hazard free
The desired candidates will have:
- Knowledge of health and safety in the work place
- Previous relevant experience
- Be punctual
- Able to work to targets/production KPI's
- Available immediately
Own transport essential due to location, start/finish times.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'