Production / Picking / Packing / Machine Operative / FMCG
Acorn Recruitment is looking for general Production and Machine Operatives to start working at a busy ice cream manufacturer on the outskirts of Chester.
The successful candidates will ideally have previous production work experience and be available to work at least 40 hours per week.
The role will involve:
- Picking, packing and other general production duties.
- Working in refrigerated environments.
- Manual handling up to 25KG.
- Ongoing shifts: Monday - Friday.
Temporary to permanent contracts available £7.83 per hour.
Immediate starts available.
- Production / Picking / Packing / Machine Operative / FMCG
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"