£17500 - £18500
Full time, Permanent
Every day, hundreds of thousands of people go to work and are kept safe by our client’s portable gas monitors and fixed gas detectors. Established in 1970, they are known by their worldwide customer base for reliable detection.
They are now requiring a Production Operative to be responsible for producing high quality finished goods to be dispatched to customers all over the world.
- To assist in building multiple products
- To assist in achieving manufacturing targets
- To maintain production cell area
- To ensure tooling and equipment is working and calibrated
- To undertake stock related activities
- To manage product capacity cell sheet on a daily basis
- To Maintain quality standards
- To adhere to all company policies and procedures
Our client admires candidates with previous technical product knowledge, good understanding of manufacturing process, awareness of quality standards and excellent attention to detail.
Any experience IOSH management safety and qualification in electronics, engineering or manufacturing is highly desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job