Encore Managed Services are recruiting for production operatives for our client based in Halesfield, Telford, who produce and supply chilled food products for leading supermarkets across the UK. This is temporary, ongoing work and for the right candidate it can lead to a permanent position with the client. No prior experience is required as full training will be provided.
- Working Monday- Friday with weekend shifts available.
- Variety of shifts available from mornings, days, afternoons and evenings.
- Pay rate: £7.50 (with increase after 12 weeks)
- Temp to perm positions for the right candidate
- On the job training
- Free car parking
- Accessible by public transport
As a production operative your duties will include:
- Loading ingredients
- Packing products
- Loading and unloading trays
- Working to/achieving targets
- Quality inspection
- Weighing products
- Production line work
At all times you are to comply with all health and safety rules, food hygiene rules and work as instructed in your induction. You may be required to work longer depending on shift requirements.
The right candidate will...
- Be flexible and able to work at short notice
- Be able to remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Have high attention to detail
- Be target driven
- Have a "can do" attitude
- Strive to ensure the job is complete
If you or anyone you may know is interested, please send your CV to Alice at: or contact Artur/Alice on:Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.