- To manufacture top quality u-PVC windows and doors to an exceptionally high standard.
- To manufacture to the exact specifications of the customer’s order.
- To fit glazing units, hardware and decorative bars correctly and with care.
- To lift, turn, move and store glass and frames in the correct manner, therefore avoiding damage caused by careless handling.
- To use hand tools, power tools, bench saws and chisels correctly and safely.
- To use CNC machines, in-line welders, milling machines safely following specified procedures.
- To follow manufacturing procedures, to meet fabrication times, hit daily and weekly targets and meet delivery deadlines.
- To ensure the correct use of materials, avoiding careless and unnecessary waste.
- To keep working areas of the factory including the warehouse and the store-room clean and tidy.
- To report problems and issues to Management immediately they are identified.
- To work without close supervision.
- To become a valued member of our team.
- To “measure twice, cut once”.