Inplace Personnel are one of the industry’s leading suppliers of staff to the Engineering/Construction/Commercial/Industrial sectors. We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to join us at our client’s busy manufacturing site in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
Production Operative duties will include:
- Manufacturing goods to the highest quality
- Checking measurements
- Heavy lifting
- Handling solvents (glues and adhesives)
- Ensuring problems and discrepancies are reported
- Liaising with colleagues
- Working to the company’s guidelines and policies
- Adhering to Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Adhering to quality requirements within the company
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have experience of working within a manufacturing environment, however this is not essential
- Have a good level of physical fitness
- A good understanding of numeracy and literacy.
My client holds bespoke training for this role to ensure the job is completed at the highest quality and is also a big believer in investing time and money into hard working and reliable workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job