Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in North Cambridge with onsite parking, has an opportunity for a focused individual with excellent organisational and planning skills, a positive attitude and excellent people skills to join as a Production Officer within their Production Management and Administration department.
This is a highly important position within our client's organisation, to be successful you need to have; an excellent eye for detail, be able to work to tight, time sensitive deadlines along with being confident in liaising with various colleagues within the business, and have a good understanding of Batch Records.
The position is based within a lab, so it is imperative that you are comfortable working in this environment - you will be required to wear lab attire and ensure that you comply with the laboratory guidelines at all times.
Batch Record Documentation
* Generation of Batch Records for Manufacturing and Filling and Packaging
* Prepare and circulate all additional paperwork relevant to Batch Records generation.
* Completion of all computer work transactions for Manufacturing within 24 hours
* Liaise with Planning, QA and QC on relevant batches from weekly plan.
* Production document co-ordinator for Compass system
* Write SOP's for departmental procedures
* To type amended/new SOP's for Production and pass on to appropriate department
* Resolve documentation queries
* File SOP's and MPD for Production Department
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
* To ensure adherence to GMP, Health & Safety and security
* Communicate with Planning, QA and QC to ensure all queries relating to Batches for Production are resolved.
* Communicate with other Production Officers and identify any areas they may need assistance in.
* To carry out any other reasonable task as requested to help ensure that the Production department proceeds smoothly at all times.
* To carry out any other reasonable tasks as requested to help achieve improvements in performance, quality and safety.
* To carry out general Administration duties, eg typing, stationery ordering, filling etc as needed
* Accuracy, neatness, being meticulous and an eye for detail is essential. Also flexibility in working hours when required
Specialist Administrative Skills
* IT Literate
* Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
* Positive attitude
* Communication Skills
* Organisational and planning skills
* Open and approachable
* Lateral thinking
* People skills
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.