£30,000 - £35,000
Currently recruiting on behalf of a Womenswear Suppliers, based in Central London. My client is looking for an experienced Production Merchandiser to join their expanding team.
The candidate must have CMT experience and if you have worked with Arcadia, that would be a bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience production merchandiser to join the team.
- Critical path management.
- Chasing factories (CMT based in several countries) making sure delivery dates
- Negotiating with factories working with customers and fabric mills
- Booking in deliveries to customers, using the extranet system
- Inputting and updating in house tracking systems
- Liaising with factories regarding fabric shortages/damages and relaying information to the customer with new ratio quantities.
- Raising Sales orders and dockets.
- Ordering trims and fabrics
- Working with Sales team to offer all round smooth service to key clients
- Previous and recent experience as a Production Merchandiser with a Womenswear supplier here in the UK
- Solid experience with Jersey product (tops, dresses etc)
- Able to source fabric and trims
- Work closely with sales and buyers
- Strong CMT experience
- Experience working with Arcadia - Bonus
TO APPLY: Please send CV for immediate consideration - Interviews being held this week.
- Production Assistant
- Production Coordinator
- Production merchandiser