Production Machine Operator DAYS OR NIGHTS
Great Salary up to £26,000 per annum + Plenty of Overtimes+ Much More Benefits
RecruitPol Ltd are seeking a Production Machine Operator for the leading specialist international food packing company based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. As a Production Machine Operator you will be working on 4on4off / 12 hrs shift pattern. DAY OR NIGHT shift 0600-1800 OR 1800-0600. NO WEEKENDS. Immediate start for the right candidate.
Production Machine Operator Job Specification:
- Daily operations of a designated production line/ team within the Production Hall
- Operate machinery in production area
- Provide recommendations to training function for all machine operators
- Escalate any unresolved issues affecting line/ team performance to the supervisor and carry out actions that have been agreed in order to correct any losses
- Monitor waste through the mass balance reports and support the investigation/actioning of any non-conforming processes/ products in order to reduce waste
- Be aware of the labour manning levels of the designated production line/ team and support the supervisor/ Production Manager in efforts to improve this labour cost.
- Ensure all product/batch is cleared from the end of line prior to the start of the next product/batch
- Escalation of any product quality issues to team leader with solutions
Production Machine Operator Requirements:
- Experience of operating machinery in production or manufacturing sectors
- Experience in a similar role within Food Production / FMCG would be an advantage
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Career Progression
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday
- Death in service
- On- site parking
- Discounted food
- Production Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'