Nigel Wright is pleased to be working with a global, market leading business, to recruit an experienced Production Engineer. The role will be based at their high volume manufacturing plant.
- Lead Projects around product introduction, new capital equipment and process improvement
- Obtain, analyse and report production data
- Maximise process efficiency, capability and robustness through equipment and method improvements
- Support process and safety improvement initiatives
- Contribute to the development of relevant company systems, processes and procedures
- Control production tooling and equipment
- HNC, HND or Degree qualification in Engineering
- You will have experience working on projects, this could have been new product introduction, new capital equipment or process improvement
- You will be resilient when obstacles in your way prove difficult to overcome
- You will be able to work effectively within a Team or as an individual
- Ideally, you will have experience working within an Assembly environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'