We are currently representing one of the countries largest manufacturers based within the Hull area.
Due to continuous growth our client is looking for a Trainee Production Engineer to strengthen their team.
This is an entry level position and as such no formal qualifications are needed however you must be IT literate including experience using Microsoft Excel with a focus on use of formulas to produce spreadsheets (VLOOKUP etc). A background in engineering, manufacture or design is advantageous.
As a Production Engineer you will be involved in;
· Enabling the manufacture of specific industrial products for your clients using an in-house system.
· Researching necessary materials, prices and lead times and identifying the optimum solution for the project.
· Producing build instructions for the production team to follow.
· Document control.
· General Administration.
· Working with Excel to produce quotes, parts lists etc.
· Project scheduling.
· Working within a team to reach common goals and milestones.
· Communicating with customers and suppliers via email and phone.
In return the company offers;
- A position in a growing, forward thinking company
- Potential for career progression
- Modern and clean working conditions
- Job specific training
- Generous starting wage of £20,800
We would like to speak with you if you possess;
· The willingness to learn and progress within a company.
· IT literacy to a good standard.
· A positive attitude and a focus on continuous improvement.
· The ability to problem solve under pressure.
· The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
This would be ideal for a graduate or a candidate with excellent IT and Excel skills
THIS IS INITIALLY A TEMPORARY POSITION WITH A VIEW TO PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT BASED ON PERFORMANCE.
YOUR OWN TRANSPORT IS BENEFICIAL DUE TO THE LOCATION.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'