Job Title: Production Engineer
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
The successful candidate will be responsible for assembling test machines, carrying out calibration and final test functions of a variety of machines. You will product parts using lathes, mills and other machine tools from engineering drawings. This is well established, varied role that will produce a challenging environment for a candidate that enjoys being busy.
- An appropriate Engineering / Technical qualification is essential - this role may suit a graduate
- Previous experience of fitting assembly work and machining
- Experience working with metals
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and other production control documentation
- Happy to work both independent and as part of a team
- Experience working on XYZ Lathe or Milling machine would be an advantage
Please note that full training is provided for specific calibration requirements.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we ask that you submit your up to date CV. Interaction Recruitment, Kettering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job